Financing your studies

Swedish universities have introduced application and tuition fees.

Applicants from countries outside the EU, the EEA and Switzerland are required to pay both an application fee and tuition fees for all studies. More info about the fees is found at:

Information on scholarships/grants is available at

Residence permit

In order to obtain a Residence Permit, you must have 7300 SEK a month at your disposal for 10 months a year.

For more info see

When you want Migrationsverket (The Swedish Migration Board) to send certain certificates to Stockholm Resilience Centre, this is the postal address to use:
Stockholm Resilience Centre
Att: Cornelia Ludwig
Stockholms universitet
Kräftriket 2B
10691 Stockholm

Click here for useful information about living in Sweden



Subscribe to our newsletter


RSS news feed
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
See our YouTube channel
Download centre seminars on iTunes

Vacancies | Contact | Cookies

Stockholm Resilience Centre

Stockholm University, Kräftriket 2B | Phone: +46 8 674 70 70 |
Organisation number: 202100-3062 | VAT No: SE202100306201